Students get 10% off! Use coupon code:JWCD15
MATERIALS LIST for Jude Welter Watercolor Classes:
- Arches 100% cotton Rag COLD PRESSED in either full sheets 22”x30” or Blocks no smaller than 9 inches x 12”.
- Winsor Newton Series 995 – 1” Flat (around $17) OR Winsor Newton Series 195 –1” Flat (around $20)
- Princeton 4050 ST – 1/8” (around $4.95) FLAT RIGGER
- Princeton 4050 #1 detail rigger ROUND
PAINTS: Buy Daniel Smith or Winsor Newton WATERCOLOR PAINT except where noted.
- Cadmium Yellow Light (MIGHT be designated as a HUE)
- Cadmium Yellow Medium (MIGHT be designated as a HUE)
- Yellow Ochre or Quinacridone Gold
- Cadmium Red Light (Scarlet) (MIGHT be designated as a HUE)
- Cadmium Red Medium (MIGHT be designated as a HUE)
- Alizarin Crimson OR Quinacridone rose
- Cadmium Orange (MIGHT be designated as a HUE)
- Burnt Sienna
- GRUMBACHER MAUVE (this is a true purple, well balanced for color wheel work)
- HOLBEIN Cobalt Turquoise Light OR Daniel Smith Cerulean Blue
- Ultramarine Blue
- Prussian Blue
OTHER SUPPLIES NEEDED:
- Eldajon 12-well pallette
- ROBERT BATEMAN sketch book, 5” x 7” or even larger—spiral with mountain goat on cover
- Brush holder –stand up or roll up is your preference. Bamboo mat style works well.
- 2H pencil and kneaded eraser.
- Miskit or Maskoid is optional but needed at some point.
- Rubber Cement Pick-up for removal of Miskit