The 350® is an external mix airbrush. Air and paint mix outside the airbrush, creating a larger, coarser "dot" pattern and providing a heavier spray volume. The 350® is superb for base coating, stenciling, stippling, touch up projects, etc. An excellent choice for beginning students, hobbyists, ceramists, and automotive painters. This model sprays high viscosity materials such as ceramic glazes and stains, and hobby enamels with ease. It is also effectively used with properly reduced acrylics, inks, dyes, watercolors, acrylic lacquers and enamels.
• Choice of 3/4 oz. (22ml), 2 oz. (60ml), or 3 oz. (90ml) paint jars, or 1/4 oz. (7ml) free-standing color cup
• Color cup and one-piece jar adapter taper-fit for quick color changes
• Sprays higher viscosity materials
• Excellent for projects where more paint volume is needed
• Constructed of high-impact nylon
• Solvent and chemical resistant
• Nozzles/needles made of precision manufactured metals