The Grex Genesis.XGi3 is a gravity feed airbrush with a 3.0 mm nozzle that emphasizes ergonomic design. It features an ergonomic hand grip set that provides improved comfort and handling.
- Slip-on ergonomic grip optimized for comfort and handling. (Patent Pending)
- Cutting edge design for precise control of fine detailed work.
- Internally mixed media for fine atomization.
- Patented Quick-Fit™ needle caps are quick and easy to setup and remove.
- Quick-Fit™ crown cap allows detailed spraying close to work surface.
- Rear handle Quick-Fit™ needle cap storage for quick and convenient access.
- Interchangeable top mount reservoirs - use the perfect cup size for your project.
- Inline top mount cups offer balanced handling of the airbrush.
- Cup design allows optimal paint flow even when the airbrush is held in an angle.
- Integrated paint cup is easy to clean and perfect for minute amounts of paint.
- Preset adjustment knob for precise paint volume control.
- Replaceable solvent proof teflon seals allows use of all media.
- Includes 3 reservoirs: 2mL (1/20 oz.), 7mL (1/4 oz.) and 15mL (1/2 oz.)
- Precisely machined stainless steel nozzle and needle.
- New nozzle design for improved air flow and durability.
- Durable heavy nickel chrome plated housing.
- Convenient to clean design for ease of maintenance.
- Short passageway from cup to nozzle for a responsive feel.
- Convert to different nozzle sizes with optional kits.
0.3mm (optional 0.2mm or 0.5mm available)
2mL (1/20 oz.), 7mL (1/4 oz.), 15mL (1/2 oz.)
120g (4.3 oz.)
5 ~ 80psi (0.34 ~ 5.52bar)