The Genesis.XN can be used to produce very fine
detail and handle small amounts of paint. This airbrush is perfect for
illustration, taxidermy, nail art, cosmetics, and other applications where extreme
control and detail are required.
- Cutting edge design specifically for precise control of fine detailed work.
- Comes standard. Preset handle for precise paint volume control.
- Solvent proof PTFE seals allows use of any medium.
- Internally mixed for improved atomization.
- Precisely machined stainless steel nozzle and needle.
- Larger diameter nozzle threads for improved centering & stronger tightening.
- Heavy nickel chrome plated housing for easy cleaning and durability.
- Easy to clean design.
- Short passageway from cup to nozzle for responsive feel.
- Accept oil paints, gouches, urethanes, enamels, lacquers, acrylics, dyes, inks, & more.
- Adaptable with major brands of airbrush jars and/or color cups.
1.5mL (1/20 oz.)
Hair Line to 20mm (3/4")
83g (2.9 oz.)
5 ~ 80psi (0.34 ~ 5.52bar)
Applications:Nail art, Cosmetics, Photo retouching, Model building, Illustration, Fine art, taxidermy and more.