The Genesis.XG is designed to be the workhorse of
airbrushes; ideal for all applications, including automotive, fine art,
murals and make-up. The large reservoir is easy to clean, holds more
paint for longer spraying sessions and useful for mixing custom colors.
From fine lines to broad strokes, the XG is an all-around kind of brush.
- Cutting edge design specifically for precise control of fine detailed work.
- Preset handle for precise paint volume control.
- Solvent proof PTFE seals allows use of any medium.
- Internally mixed for improved atomization.
- Precisely machined stainless steel nozzle and needle.
- Larger diameter nozzle threads for improved centering & stronger tightening.
- Durable heavy nickel chrome plated housing.
- Convenient to clean design.
- Short passageway from cup to nozzle for responsive feel.
- Accept oils, gouches, urethanes, enamels, lacquers, acrylics, dyes, inks, & more.
- Adaptable with major brands of airbrush jars and/or color cups.
7mL (1/4 oz.)
Hair Line to 25mL (1")
120g (4.2 oz.)
5 ~ 80psi (0.34 ~ 5.52bar)